Friday 22 February 2013

starry starry night

hello and welcome to the first post of my fashion blog! i'm really excited to start it and will try and post as many updates of both fashion and interesting things happening in life!

this is what i wore last night to a party, i wanted a casual yet 'i really did try' look, so i think i might have just got it!








jewelry - models own from various shops || shirt - primark £12 || leggings - primark £5 || shoes - topshop £70

i have a feeling that the jewelry and shoes will be recurring features in my posts as the rings and earrings a regular wears, whilst the shoes are my absolute favourite in the whole world (even though i had to sell my soul, as well as 5 other pairs of shoes) to pay for them! the shirt was a great find, i was so drawn to the embellishment on the shoulders but the only negative is that it is made from silk so went quite static-y!

i am very keen on painting my nails so you will see how often i repaint them through my photos! i'm going to sicily in the next week so i shall bring back some lovely photos from that


No comments:

Post a Comment