Tuesday 26 February 2013

stepping into adulthood!

on the 25th february, after a lonnnng wait, i finally turned 18! i was really excited to become an adult, mostly because it just feels like my life is moving up and growing up is really adventurous. firstly, my sweet sisters made this spread for me for when i got home from school - the cakes have 18 on them!



for my birthday night, i just wanted a small celebration so myself and my closest friends went for a meal and a drink and here is what i wore!




black dress from motel £15 || fur coat from asos £70 || nail varnish no7 (i will do a review post soon!) || same topshop shoes as before (not seen)


and of course how could i not get in my friend's gorgeous shoes, from primark! bargain!

so there we are, i had an absolutely lovely night and i am now officially an adult! i got some money for my birthday so if i buy any clothes i will do a haul on here, and i also received some make up for my birthday which i can do a review post on :) 

1 comment:

  1. the coat is friggin gorgeous!!
    www.lamodemm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete