Saturday 9 March 2013

it's a sicilian life

last week i was lucky enough to visit the beautiful island of Sicily and stay in the quiet but lovely coastal town of Catania! we had amazing luck with the weather and got some lovely sunshine as you will see in a couple of pictures. i had to wear pretty comfortable clothing to do physical activities like walking and climbing, but i managed to get a couple of snaps of some outfits!

note: in most pics i am wearing my dad's army jacket and a primark hoody/leggings

my sheep top from a small shop in soho, london

bird t-shirt from topshop

my dad's polo shirt

my faithful bowie shirt from my friend

this is more of a novelty pic but our group all bought cheap footie shirts, and i actually managed to choose a real madrid top which i wore to watch the game that night!

i normally have a middle parting so i changed my hair a bit and got a bit of a quiff-type style going on!

this was me jumping, just for fun!

a beautiful pic i got with my new camera

my friend got a very arty snap of the back of me!

finally, a pic of our lovely town :)

sorry for the many photos tonight but i think i managed to cut it down from the 500 i took quite well!! i had a really lovely time and now i'm back to reality, sigh! i will be doing a post on boots no. 7 nail varnish, as i am absolutely astounded by how long the 'long last' varnish actually stayed on! anyway watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. aww cons, i enjoyed looking at all your pictures.
    especially love the jumping shot ;)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete